Zallib thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#1

The way sampu and binoy collied.

Created

Last reply

Replies

31

Views

2.7k

Users

7

Likes

59

Frequent Posters

6KIU4OMYODM5U6VK thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#2

Hello

Yes everyone noticed and now all are coming up with their own theories and cook ups about the future track regarding them☺️


I also think after this fake mom track, sampoo and binoy drama will start

Zallib thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#3

I also thought same. may be mami will tell sampu to Fasao binoy and become rc

SHW72EFE6VDQAWMQ thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: QTLWKRELPMTVCNS2

Hello

Yes everyone noticed and now all are coming up with their own theories and cook ups about the future track regarding them☺️


I also think after this fake mom track, sampoo and binoy drama will start

👍🏼

leanne_1983 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#5

Yes. I noticed too😵 But PLEASE, No Binoy - Sampoorna angle..... PLEASE🤢

I mean, I would rather have preferred Binoy with Rasiya, but not Sampoorna. I kinda cringed at that scene🤢 I hope they don't destroy the memory of Saurabh and his love for Sampoorna. If they want to show widow remarriage why not get someone else who is not from the family, like maybe the new music teacher or something.

Sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone😕

K3OBNAOT4TRB7TKU thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

Yes. I noticed too😵 But PLEASE, No Binoy - Sampoorna angle..... PLEASE🤢

I mean, I would rather have preferred Binoy with Rasiya, but not Sampoorna. I kinda cringed at that scene🤢 I hope they don't destroy the memory of Saurabh and his love for Sampoorna. If they want to show widow remarriage why not get someone else who is not from the family, like maybe the new music teacher or something.

Sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone😕

+❤️Sampoo is even more younger than Ani,god pls this shouldn't happen😔
SHW72EFE6VDQAWMQ thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

Yes. I noticed too😵 But PLEASE, No Binoy - Sampoorna angle..... PLEASE🤢

I mean, I would rather have preferred Binoy with Rasiya, but not Sampoorna. I kinda cringed at that scene🤢 I hope they don't destroy the memory of Saurabh and his love for Sampoorna. If they want to show widow remarriage why not get someone else who is not from the family, like maybe the new music teacher or something.

Sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone😕

Idk why they showed the colliding thing that's what made me doubt them 🤢 they could have simply shown Binoy seeing Sampoo walking around... why that epic collide

K3OBNAOT4TRB7TKU thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: J4GMTTNG6CQ3U52A

Idk why they showed the colliding thing that's what made me doubt them 🤢 they could have simply shown Binoy seeing Sampoo walking around... why that epic collide

that's what, that made the whole thing controversial😕,and if there is nothing planned as such,and if they conveniently ignore it in the coming episodes,then🤬
SHW72EFE6VDQAWMQ thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: L44HP2QOYXJ25SZQ

that's what, that made the whole thing controversial😕,and if there is nothing planned as such,and if they conveniently ignore it in the coming episodes,then🤬

And even in today's episode he supported her but he didn't say why right?I thought he will say he saw her outside or something.. but he just supported her for no reason? so creepy🤪

K3OBNAOT4TRB7TKU thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: NOSNRAHCUZJAHOOK

And even in today's episode he supported her but he didn't say why right?I thought he will say he saw her outside or something.. but he just supported her for no reason? so creepy🤪

vahi toh pakka now he has developed some lust feeling for her🤢Cheeeee🤢Koi mereko bachao in sab se😭

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".