Yup writer is amnesiac.😆Ok ok...I know what he said but now I'm getting second thoughts afterall immj writers are ran away patients of amnesia....😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yup writer is amnesiac.😆Ok ok...I know what he said but now I'm getting second thoughts afterall immj writers are ran away patients of amnesia....😆
There you go again.....😆
By the way I'm happy as long as they don't make him saint.....
any new promos?
yese khaki type ke kurta kyun si function ke liye ab?🤔
kitna masoom lag raha hai🤣
I love how he acts oh so innocent in front of dadi😆
Aaja gale mil 🤗
I'm also happy ki mai bhi akeli nahi hun🤪