I like Faiz, Qays, and Ibtisam.
I like Isaiah too, but that one is in fuzzy territory as a Muslim name.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
I like Faiz, Qays, and Ibtisam.
I like Isaiah too, but that one is in fuzzy territory as a Muslim name.
Can we add Abhishek Bachan and Tussar Kapoor too? I hate them as well. Do we have a deal? 😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Can we add Abhishek Bachan and Tussar Kapoor too? I hate them as well. Do we have a deal? 😆
Ok for you. But they have some decent films to their credit 😆
Now please tell me the suggestion 😆
Ilhan as in Ilhan Mansiz turkish footballer
and it will be Ilhan Omar 😀
Faiz or Rumi maybe
Name him after sufi saints or shayars
Keep them coming
I’ve got suggestions from my family as
Salaar
Mohid
Momin
Faris ( I only think of Ferris bueller) 😆
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Keep them coming
I’ve got suggestions from my family as
Salaar
Mohid
Momin
Faris ( I only think of Ferris bueller) 😆
Faris is nice
Ahmer... It rhymes with omar