Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
What was the purpose of this whole drama🙄
for husband and wife to romance onscreen and please their fans?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
What was the purpose of this whole drama🙄
for husband and wife to romance onscreen and please their fans?
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
for husband and wife to romance onscreen and please their fans?
That really seems to be the case.... But tbh i didn't find any chemistry between them.... Aiza had great chemistry with her co actors in the shows I've watched... But this one is too bland... And no offence to his fans but i find danish intolerable especially his voice.
Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
That really seems to be the case.... But tbh i didn't find any chemistry between them.... Aiza had great chemistry with her co actors in the shows I've watched... But this one is too bland... And no offence to his fans but i find danish intolerable especially his voice.
Danish used to be handsome but he looks pathetic in this show, hence no chemistry
idk why they made Aiza look older than him here
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Danish used to be handsome but he looks pathetic in this show, hence no chemistry
idk why they made Aiza look older than him here
Maybe mehru is supposed older than Shajahan.... Else why would he address her as 'mehru ji' and 'aap' while she calls him by his name. Were the ages mentioned in the show?
Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
What was the purpose of this whole drama🙄
To waste the time of audience.
Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
That really seems to be the case.... But tbh i didn't find any chemistry between them.... Aiza had great chemistry with her co actors in the shows I've watched... But this one is too bland... And no offence to his fans but i find danish intolerable especially his voice.
Agreed
There was no chemistry. Even without any romantic angle I still like Ayeza scenes with Affan but not with danish.
No I guess its photo from upcoming show of Ahsan khan.
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
im still wishing SJ dies and Affan gets Mehru😆
I m with you in this.
Agreed
There was no chemistry. Even without any romantic angle I still like Ayeza scenes with Affan but not with danish.
Very true.... Affan was the only grace in this boring show with maha boring characters.
Agreed
There was no chemistry. Even without any romantic angle I still like Ayeza scenes with Affan but not with danish.
Lol so true! Perhaps they were trying too hard not to be themselves as husband and wife and so their acting was a bit off? Any time they’d get too romantic the crew etc. would be watching thinking is this what they’re like for real. I wonder how many times Ayeza Danish must’ve giggled between takes. 😆