Anyone know good boy names. Middle eastern Pakistani Muslim preferably
Omar Jr was vetoed 😆
Anyone know good boy names. Middle eastern Pakistani Muslim preferably
Omar Jr was vetoed 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Congrats porschse. I pray for Babhi aur baby ka good health.
Use one of your usernames.
Middle eastern chaiye ki pakistan chaiye pehle wo decide karlo
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Anyone know good boy names. Middle eastern Pakistani Muslim preferably
Omar Jr was vetoed 😆
You promised to name your kid, my username. Betrayer, Liar Maroon.
Moo point as middle name ?
I’lll withhold my absolute favourite names unless you make an oath that your future child will be a SRK fan and not a Salman follower 😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I’lll withhold my absolute favourite names unless you make an oath that your future child will be a SRK fan and not a Salman follower 😆
He can root for both. But not Vivek Oberoi 😆
compromise ?