Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: HeytzMaaneet
Same here Eesha
I'm telling u'll but u never know they will actually show revenge n all so we can' expect much but I feel its just a build up to confuse viewers
also he isn' t discussing with Angre but Ahana
n if u see he keeps telling 'Angre tumne mera kaha kaam kiya?'
which kaam he has told him?🤔
either he wants hide something which Ahana is blackmailing or protecting someone
Kahin Ragini ya fir Uma Rai Singhania zinda to nahi?
So now a thought cross my mind....that cvs have ruined vansh's character to an extent...becoz if we take things at prima facia then he is right now still a dangerous sadist person but not a mastermind but a person who is very kaano ka kacha....
So now cvs might have thought why to leave riddhima so now I think they are going to destroy her character as if she agrees to kill Kabir then she is not ridddhima....riddhima can cross limits to prove her innocence (don't know whats the need although) but she can't murder someone....
Par mujhe lag rha ab ye bhi dkhna pdega.....🤔
Originally posted by: PassionStar
Kahin Ragini ya fir Uma Rai Singhania zinda to nahi?
I don't know there's a spoiler on Pg 32
that Ahana has come to avenge her sister
Somebody is being arrested in upcoming episodes for sure actually mujhe woh Sitara ki spoiler pe bharosa honai lagi aj kal 😆
Shayad Kabir
I think this is inspired by Sitara’s IG post.
Originally posted by: HeytzMaaneet
I don't know there's a spoiler on Pg 32
that Ahana has come to avenge her sister
Ohk, haan ho sakta hai Ragini ki sister ho...