Toh main khushi se pagal ho jaungi😍🤗🥳🤣....m already waiting....love u dear asmaanixx😘😘😍❤️
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Toh main khushi se pagal ho jaungi😍🤗🥳🤣....m already waiting....love u dear asmaanixx😘😘😍❤️
Arre I am dancing all over EDT for today's angst (while bashing Vansh alongside)...😆
Thanks in advance. 🤗
Loll, I bet you are. Vansh ko bash karna toh aaj kal sab ka favorite hobby ban chuka hai. 😆
You're most welcome. 🤗
Originally posted by: Dreamgirl08
Toh main khushi se pagal ho jaungi😍🤗🥳🤣....m already waiting....love u dear asmaanixx😘😘😍❤️
Haha, I bet you will. 😆
Hopefully, the wait won't be too long. 
Love you too! 
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Loll, I bet you are. Vansh ko bash karna toh aaj kal sab ka favorite hobby ban chuka hai. 😆
You're most welcome. 🤗
Yup...and it will remain so till he deserves it...😆
Thanks again for the OS. 😊
Yup...and it will remain so till he deserves it...😆
Thanks again for the OS. 😊
You're most welcome. 🤗