It should not b a dream 🙏🙏🙏🙏

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Rahel is doing a fantastic job.Immj2 i believe still bear a strong content in compare to any show that airs at 7p.m. The confrontation of Today should not b a dream. It should b a pure straight  confrontation. After that if Riddhima wants a fair chance to prove her innoscense i will b okay with that. She deserves it as now she is Innocent. I am hunching that she will leave infact i am quite strongly hunching about a memory loss. Vansh can even keep her in house arrest and i will b ok if makers make them separated in same mansion for their stupid reason. I will accept everything but today 's confrontation should not b a dream!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Even I don't want it to be a dream it is needed that Riddhima should talk to Vansh and must also know why he is doing this even if he tells or not the reason behind his behaviour its ok but atleast instead of dreaming she should confront him 

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I hope it won't be a dream, but if vansh throw Ridhima it will be too diff from his character. i don't think i expect vansh to let go of ridhima. 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ria2794

I hope it won't be a dream, but if vansh throw Ridhima it will be too diff from his character. i don't think i expect vansh to let go of ridhima. 

He will never kick her out. She himself may leave. She should leave once.The separation is very essential.

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Agreed. 

At least Ridhhima would get to know his POV. Then only she will be able to decide what to do next.