Jitna paisa functions mein use ho rahe hai PH agar itna paisa achha writers aur editors pei kharach karta toh better hota🤬😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Jitna paisa functions mein use ho rahe hai PH agar itna paisa achha writers aur editors pei kharach karta toh better hota🤬😡
Originally posted by: GGOXEGF2HZKXOC2J
I didn't...Nia k ane k baad chod dia episode dekhna...usse pahele I don't know why I was watching but yeah I was watching...😆maybe it was Alisha as Arohi and Tara mostly
But see the basic difference is Deep apne ap se hamesha clear tha vo kameena hai, vo Arohi k sath galat kar raha....he was evil disgusting and sick and it was so bad I had trouble looking at Arjun elsewhere long after I stopped watching immj1...but he was never as big a hypocrite as vansh....Vansh is like the ultimate hypocrite of the century jise ye lagta hai he is doing right.... villeins and sick b*****ds I can tolerate phir bhi but I have serious issues with hypocrites....
I agree.
Even Kabir is better than Vansh.. because Kabir knows he is pure evil..but Vansh is a hypocrite and very very selfish...more selfish than Kabir I would say
Deep was romancing tara & arohi same time. Upar se in initial episodes victimization of deep was on another level. & I'm not defending vansh here.😆Originally posted by: WYFPBHWTHWAWRFC4
I didn't...Nia k ane k baad chod dia episode dekhna...usse pahele I don't know why I was watching but yeah I was watching...😆maybe it was Alisha as Arohi and Tara mostly
But see the basic difference is Deep apne ap se hamesha clear tha vo kameena hai, vo Arohi k sath galat kar raha....he was evil disgusting and sick and it was so bad I had trouble looking at Arjun elsewhere long after I stopped watching immj1...but he was never as big a hypocrite as vansh....Vansh is like the ultimate hypocrite of the century jise ye lagta hai he is doing right.... villeins and sick b*****ds I can tolerate phir bhi but I have serious issues with hypocrites....
Aise hi nikala hoga ,I doubt uska kabhi woh use bhi karenge
Unse zyada baar toh Kabir ne use kar liya 😆
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
His one function goes on for a month. He spoiled everyone because ninza technique for quick trp.
Hey bhagwan....itne function kaun dkhta....😳
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
Jitna paisa functions mein use ho rahe hai PH agar itna paisa achha writers aur editors pei kharach karta toh better hota🤬😡
Agreed....
Originally posted by: arryline
Aise hi nikala hoga ,I doubt uska kabhi woh use bhi karenge
Unse zyada baar toh Kabir ne use kar liya 😆
Yeh bhi sahi hai😆
Gun sirf dikhane ke liye rakhta hai. Uska zyada kuch use nahi hai vansh ke paas 🤣
I'm on a fun ride.😆Originally posted by: RALYU6J2DPTTGZRQ
🤣🤣
Di aapko dkh ke aisa lgta ki comedy show dkh rhe hai hum....
Audience.Originally posted by: AHKVY5YQUGBR45NO
Hey bhagwan....itne function kaun dkhta....😳
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
I'm on a fun ride.😆
Yeah I can see that😆