Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I know right
She was splendid
And the way she carried it out. The grace, the alluring nature
Damn!
Everything about her in the movie was aaagg🔥🔥🔥
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I know right
She was splendid
And the way she carried it out. The grace, the alluring nature
Damn!
Everything about her in the movie was aaagg🔥🔥🔥
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Rana was easy for me as he is amazingly scary and best at what he does. I love the actor so much ❣️❣️❣️ and hate most of his characters so much more. 🤮🤮🤮
I haven't watched this movie and It came in my search but I wasn't sure about answer so left it blank.
When I searched female villain Kajol came as first for most , and then I searched Corporate and female villain , I got the movie corporate with Bipashu Basu , I read the answer movie wikipedia but couldn't make the connection
Anyway it was still the Villain riddle of this round 🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
After succumbing to her terminal illness, a teenager posthumously narrates her parents' tenacious relationship.
Pc plays the mom opposite Farhan Akhtar
Sounds interesting.. Where can I watch it?
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Congrats in advance on topping again🥳
Thanks U. S. why you are not playing?
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
After guessing the theme aka BOLLYWOOD Villains, I knew I had to nail this round with 5/5!🤣
Congratulations 🥳
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
After guessing the theme aka BOLLYWOOD Villains, I knew I had to nail this round with 5/5!🤣
Congo WD 🤗
Zeal tumko kya nahi aata
Woh next round theme😭
Absolutely I watch this movie only for her and that voice when she says GET LOST is mindblowing voice modulation
riddles dekhi hain, ab tak heart fail ho jata mera😆