Mahi being the real villian🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mahi being the real villian🤣
3. Lajja Shankar Pandey - Sangharsh ✅
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
RIDDLE #3
I'm a psychopath who harms human child,
To gain immortality; I'm that vile
I lock horns with a CBI officer and a shady professor
I'm also a religious person; guess my character.
Bhai aisa sanki insaan is ONE AND ONLY
the iconic character essayed by Ashutosh Rana
Movie: Sangharsh
LAJJA SHANKAR PANDEY
I knew you would do this 🤣
Isn’t villain number 2 your fav?😈
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Happy New Year Nita, Kifs, Lexi Bhen, Shibu, Shiri, Soni and Hinna bhen!🤗
Happiest new year Di 🤗
What is the answer of 2nd one?did I missed something.
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
RIDDLE #3
I'm a psychopath who harms human child,
To gain immortality; I'm that vile
I lock horns with a CBI officer and a shady professor
I'm also a religious person; guess my character.
Bhai aisa sanki insaan is ONE AND ONLY
the iconic character essayed by Ashutosh Rana
Movie: Sangharsh
LAJJA SHANKAR PANDEY

What is the answer of 2nd one?did I missed something.
No, mahi ne 3rd one pehle post kiya, woh aap sab ko tadpa rahi hai🤣
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
RIDDLE #3
I'm a psychopath who harms human child,
To gain immortality; I'm that vile
I lock horns with a CBI officer and a shady professor
I'm also a religious person; guess my character.
Bhai aisa sanki insaan is ONE AND ONLY
the iconic character essayed by Ashutosh Rana
Movie: Sangharsh
LAJJA SHANKAR PANDEY
Where is riddle 2’s answer??
This one is correct chalo 2 points more..😆
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
RIDDLE #3
I'm a psychopath who harms human child,
To gain immortality; I'm that vile
I lock horns with a CBI officer and a shady professor
I'm also a religious person; guess my character.
Bhai aisa sanki insaan is ONE AND ONLY
the iconic character essayed by Ashutosh Rana
Movie: Sangharsh
LAJJA SHANKAR PANDEY
The most scariest n creepiest villian even gave me 2 points