Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Your talks is giving me hope. Keep talking 😂😂
There is no hope for this one , my blank answer 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Your talks is giving me hope. Keep talking 😂😂
There is no hope for this one , my blank answer 🤣
Yeh duniya, yeh mehfil, mere kaam ki nahi
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
You know it's 202(1) when even Mogambo can make people happy🤣
Ohh yes 🤣
You didn’t answer too?? My god why??
Mine too🤗😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Your talks is giving me hope. Keep talking 😂😂
I am waiting for Mahi to respond so ican tell how i solved it 😅😅
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Yeh duniya, yeh mehfil, mere kaam ki nahi
🤣🤣 exactly
RIDDLE #3
I'm a psychopath who harms human child,
To gain immortality; I'm that vile
I lock horns with a CBI officer and a shady professor
I'm also a religious person; guess my character.
Bhai aisa sanki insaan is ONE AND ONLY
the iconic character essayed by Ashutosh Rana
Movie: Sangharsh

LAJJA SHANKAR PANDEY
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
You didn’t answer too?? My god why??
Kif are you seriously asking me this question 🤣
Bolo bhai😆
After I reveal the ans