So basically this drama will based on misunderstandings from both sides in martial relation.
I am way excited now.😉 I like the idea of a married couple who are at loggerheads.😈
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
So basically this drama will based on misunderstandings from both sides in martial relation.
I am way excited now.😉 I like the idea of a married couple who are at loggerheads.😈
I saw the promo on Geo's insta. This looks damn interesting. The theme music is very haunting. I hope it lives upto the hype!!
oooh finally shes not a crybaby...but the question is, who will cheat first?😆
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
oooh finally shes not a crybaby...but the question is, who will cheat first?😆
I guess no one will cheat it will be misunderstanding from not sides.
I am way excited now.😉 I like the idea of a married couple who are at loggerheads.😈
Yeah it will be interesting to watch that how the will handle their issues after marriage.
Yeah it will be interesting to watch that how the will handle their issues after marriage.
I hope this time FQ is doing a grey character, no so negative. I want to see some cute moments between him and Hiba too.😳 Although I know Hiba is very shy, and a bit wooden in romantic scenes.🤓 FQ is an expert of course.❤️
i hope it wont be like tum se hi taaluk hai🤔
Looks like a typical Geo show with lots of drama 🎭.
I hope this time FQ is doing a grey character, no so negative. I want to see some cute moments between him and Hiba too.😳 Although I know Hiba is very shy, and a bit wooden in romantic scenes.🤓 FQ is an expert of course.❤️
Hope so