Originally posted by: NewAccount
Yayyyy double misunderstanding.🥳 Bring it on.😆
Are you being sarcastic ?😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: NewAccount
Yayyyy double misunderstanding.🥳 Bring it on.😆
Are you being sarcastic ?😆
when aaditri is over excited about the tracks of this show ALWAYS consider it as her sarcasm😆Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
Are you being sarcastic ?😆
I think as per this spoiler ridz may come to know bat ahana being plotted by vansh to trap kabir
But she also being part of revenge game jeh nhi bta chlega use
Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
I think as per this spoiler ridz may come to know bat ahana being plotted by vansh to trap kabir
But she also being part of revenge game jeh nhi bta chlega use
Oh noo....this is possible too😒
But I don't want like this... I want her to Kno his motive and play along
Wow...that was quick...
Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
I think as per this spoiler ridz may come to know bat ahana being plotted by vansh to trap kabir
But she also being part of revenge game jeh nhi bta chlega use
Ho sakta hai . But then how would Ahana justify badmouthing Vansh to Ridhima?
" Vansh tumko laya hai toh Vansh ko kyun phasa rahi ho " ye nehi poochegi Ridhima?
Originally posted by: N2ZXMNABY5TKWDN4
I was joking....😆
I will be the first one to protest if it happened 😛
😆
Originally posted by: Disha.Sharma
Ho sakta hai . But then how would Ahana justify badmouthing Vansh to Ridhima?
" Vansh tumko laya hai toh Vansh ko kyun phasa rahi ho " ye nehi poochegi Ridhima?
Haan
Lets wait for episode
I really want riddhima to know each and everything
And then play with vansh and kabir