Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sairat thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Part 4(iii)

But the boy again stopped her. By this time there was crowd of students around them, who came to enjoy the show.

Boy: Tumhe dekh kar student jaisi feel hi nahi aati, aisa lagta hai ki kisi ki shaadi mei aaye ho, college mei nhi. Tum itne kam gehne pehenke aayi ho , toh isme meri kya galti, kisi ko bhi dhoka ho jaayega tum jaisi aunty ko dekh kar. 

She lost it at aunty. It was not her choice why nobody understands this. But Sai being sai took matter into her hands now.

Sai: Hello Mr. whatever, before coming college did you went to school or there also you were attending cultural festivals only. I don't think so.. because if you would have went to school you would have known constitution rights of the people of India. We live in democracy, I was not aware I had to take your permission before I decide what to wear, also you might not know about our culture but married women are supposed to wear what I am wearing. I understand, you don't have any work so you have enough time to interfere in other's personal choices.

Continued in next part...

Sairat thumbnail

Part 4(iv)

After saying this, she made her way to her class. Everyone standing there was shocked , nobody has talked back to Jai Holkar till date especially a girl. He was a topper with Greek god looks, his family was filthy rich , every year his family make crores in donation to the college.

Continued in next part..

Sairat thumbnail

Originally posted by: sid__005

Hey

I’ve just read all part of ehsaas

Could you please share the link for part 3 please?

Your story is amazing.

Continue soon and Happy new year 🎊 

Please PM me, also I have written a short recap of part 3 on Pg 9

Love these 2 parts. Glad that Sai has friends now. Looks like her friendship with Jai started with a bang with jai getting a dose from Sai...haha. and acp saab- dosti ki shuruat me hi Sai has announced she is married. When Sai finds out that ACP is spying on her she will be so hurt and angry....

roshnie95 thumbnail

Please pm me the link to part 3 

sid__005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Your inbox is full and my pm is not being sent due to this ☹️

CheerlessIM thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice parts 👌👌👌👌

So jai is her senior and it seems he is trying to charm her 

But sai kya sochti hai is bare me ?

Aur jab virat ko jai ki ye shayri ptaa chalegi tab kya hota hai uska wait rahega 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Update soon

Sammy1906 thumbnail

Nice update jai got Sai dose good good continue soon 😍 

StarryStarryNyt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the fast update. Loving Jai already! I'm glad he knows she's married. Would love to see Virat going to the pub. 

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wowwww.....can't wait for the next part....keep entertaining us with such brilliant stuffs.