Frequent Posters

Dvram thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Plz share the link with me too...

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

It was a very nice chaptee.. 😀

I am waiting to read ahead and know what happens with ACP saheb's investigation 😅

Sairat thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Happy New Year, Everyone...

First of all Thank you, for this amazing response. I am overwhelmed with your love for this story. Second, I am sorry for late response as I am working it was a bit difficult for me, but I have replied with the link to all the people who PM'd me.

For people who were not able to PM me but still want to know what happened in Part 3 here is  a short recap:

Part 3 Recap:

Virat confronts Sai as to who is Jai. Sai's reply forces Virat to introspect his relationship with Pakhi and the quote "Friend" that he has been using for sometime. Sai cares for Virat as they have a small tiff, and Virat realises that whatever the situation might be Sai always cares for him. Later, Virat is restless thinking about the text from Jai and is concerned about Sai and her friend circle and the habits she is being introduced to in the college. However, (as we all know, Virat is concerned with Sai and Jai's friendship and want to know more about their relation.) In the line of same events he uses the police IT team to track Sai's phone and messages to his phone. He believes by doing this he can keep an eye on Sai's friend circle and at the same time protect her from harm.

Here is the link for the full chapter:

Edited by Sairat - 3 years ago
fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for the link. It's a nice chapter☺☺.

Janeavneil thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Could u share the link of third part pls 

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Can you please share the link of part 3 please. I have tried to inbox you but they said your inbic limit has reached. 

Ishradivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lovely how virat was protective of her ❤️

But I am guessing that he might track all her calls messages ..... Which is not good na 

I mean uski privacy bhi hoti haina 

Anyways I believe you will do full justice to the plot and his actions 

Keep writing ❤️

sid__005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey

I’ve just read all part of ehsaas

Could you please share the link for part 3 please?

Your story is amazing.

Continue soon and Happy new year 🎊 

Sairat thumbnail

Hello Everyone. I am back with Part 4. I have decided to make it a 10 Chapter story. After this story I am planning to write an FF on Virat and Sai. Please let me know what you about that.

Note: Guys, I am not sure, but IF is allowing me to post certain length of contents only so Part 4 ids divided into: i, ii, iii, iv and parts respectively. I have just posted the half chapter, the rest I will post when it allows me to post again.

Part 4 (i):

In Medical College:

Sai's last lecture is over as she is making way out of the class, one of her friend Ritu starts walking with her.

Ritu: Hi Sai.

Sai: Hi Ritu.

Ritu: Today's lecture was so interesting right!

Sai: Yes, but I think I need to refer 2 more books to understand the topic in detail.

Ritu: Seriously, how much do you study. But nonetheless, once you are done with notes please share it with me. She says making a puppy dog face.

Sai: Laughing, sure why not if you order I can right your exam as well, my queen. She replies mimicking her voice.

They both share a laugh at this.

Ritu: Acha listen, we all friends are going to Pub on Friday night would you come?

Sai: Sorry yaar, You toh know naa, I live with my in-laws and we have some rules at home. Also, I don't like to go to pubs and all.

Ritu: Acha in that case, can you send your hot friend to our party?

Sai: Hot Friend?

Ritu: Oh babes, there is only one hot guy in this college, your dear friend "Mr. Jai Holkar"...Mmmm.

Sai: Oh toh isliye mujhe itni buttering ho rhi thi...

Ritu: Arey Nahi yaar, woh toh added bonus hai tere saath ka.

Sai: Haa bas bas ,mai jaanti hu sab. Don't worry tera invitation extend kar dungi use. She said laughing out.

Ritu: Yaar tu bhi aayegi toh aur maza aayega, apne ACP husband ko saath le aana , tab toh in- laws kuch nhi bolenge naa.

Sai: Yaar mujhe padna bhi hai, first terms aa rahe hai aur meri kuch padhai nhi hui.

Ritu: Haa toh ye bolna, ki tujhe phir top karna hai.

Chatting away they reach the college canteen. Ritu says bye to Sai and leaves for the lab. In the meantime, Sai's phone chimes alerting her of a text. As she opens the text it's from Jai.

Jai: Aaj hi 5 saal ka course pura kar logi kya? Waiting at Canteen. Jaldi aao.

Sai: Pahuch gyi hu, kahan ho tum?

Jai: Jahan sabse zyada bheed jama ho wahan mai, aur kahan! It's my charm girl..

Sai looks around and sees the largest group, Jai is sitting on the table as soon as he sees her; he stands on the table to welcome her. He bows down in a gesture of welcome and says:

Jai: 

Ye baharein adhuri thi aapke na aane par,

Ye baharein adhuri thi aapke na aane par;

Fiza mei gul toh bahut the par khushbu ki kami thi,

Aap aaye toh mano gulbarg hi chagaya ho is aashiyane par.

Everyone around him starts clapping and he bows down  in a dramatic way.

Sai has a broad smile on her face. Jai has this effect, he can make anyone literally, anyone feel special and she was happy that he was her best friend.

Edited by Sairat - 3 years ago
Sairat thumbnail

Hi Guys,

Part 4 is divided into parts. As IF is not allowing to post the full length of chapter.

Part 4(ii)

She went down the memory lane remembering the first time she met him.

Flashback:

Sai was very upset that day; there was again a big drama in Chavan Mansion for her kitchen duties. Plus, she was fed up of taunts from Pakhi Di, Bhavani Kaku. Already she slept late yesterday as Virat Sir and Pakhi Di were having there famous late night chats in there room. She was harassed by his family for no reason, she has tried to adjust, take taunts and make fun of them, but she was a human not a robot. Apart from Aai and Shivani bua; no one understood her. She knew this morning itself she was up for another migraine, lately her migraine issue has increased ten-folds.

As she walks into the corridor, a boy comes to her ; he is more of a man she thinks he has chiselled face, brown soulful eyes and a very mischievous smile. He is like a full filmy hero; she knows he is a senior, she has seen him in college auditoriums taking part in social activities. He is famous too, courtesy to all her friends she knew he was the most popular boy in college, also a rich brat and belongs to Holkar Dynasty, but they never came face to face like this before in the past 1 month. Before she can say something the boy starts saying;

Boy: Mam , can you please increase my  attendance in  cardiac electrophysiology class as i was busy with cultural festival.

Sai: I think you have the wrong person. She already had a splitting headache, she cannot deal with this at the moment. She excused herself and started going to her class.

The boy again stopped her , and gave her a look from top to bottom;

Boy: Are you trying to tell me you are a student?

Sai: She knew , that the boy knew she was a fresher as he was there in the freshers intro session. So she understood that she was today's chosen one for ragging. At any other time she would have given a befitting reply but she was already late for her class.

So she told the boy that she is getting late for her class.

Continued in next part...