I agree with Soni why did the time changed?? 72 hours from when we received should be 9-10 pm IST na toh fir kya hua and where did this 7 pm came from?? 😒😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I agree with Soni why did the time changed?? 72 hours from when we received should be 9-10 pm IST na toh fir kya hua and where did this 7 pm came from?? 😒😒
Text Mani and ask naa... Meko 7 pm bola toh main 7 pm ki ratt lagaye bethi hoon, idk anything🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Text Mani and ask naa... Meko 7 pm bola toh main 7 pm ki ratt lagaye bethi hoon, idk anything🤣
Who told u 7pm? Mani's pm says 10pm IST.
I actually went back and read the pm and it does say Jan 1st 10 pm IST
😆😆Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Yaad nahi🙊
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I actually went back and read the pm and it does say Jan 1st 10 pm IST
More 10 hours 32 min then😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
More 10 hours 32 min then😆
Thank god 😆
Happy New Year Guys

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I actually went back and read the pm and it does say Jan 1st 10 pm IST
Same here😆
Happy New year🤗 we miss u n ur gifs