Time ka nahi re... 2020 and 2021😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Time ka nahi re... 2020 and 2021😆
I am doing good...How about you? Enjoy the new year!
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Time ka nahi re... 2020 and 2021😆
Happy 2021, FB! 🤗 I came here in the morning...you were not here......
Bilkul sach.......😉🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Was busy with fam... might go missing again for a few mins and will be back then😳
That's good...spending time with fam. always the best.....👍🏼
Originally posted by: VMNGC22PFTCGBDEZ
Happy 2021, FB! 🤗 I came here in the morning...you were not here......
Thanks🤗
I was probably having dinner😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
That's for you to guess🤣
Jokes apart we love y'all... so don't call yourself a trouble!🤗
I love y'all! 🤗
Originally posted by: N2QMSWMBV72FNYYH
Bilkul sach.......😉🤣
I am turning into a mind-reader😎
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
It's her franchise for life... I was just advertising it😆
Thank you for explaining Ms. Brand ambassador!
Thank you & Happy new year to you too!👍🏼
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5