Originally posted by: bubulswt
omg she can..??? then you go
but wait a sec
she can't even I am prince only in this party with my Cinderella 🤣
Ye kya ho raha hai yaha.. 🤣 🤣
Vaise, aapki Cindrella so gai kya? Where is Bhavna?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: bubulswt
omg she can..??? then you go
but wait a sec
she can't even I am prince only in this party with my Cinderella 🤣
Ye kya ho raha hai yaha.. 🤣 🤣
Vaise, aapki Cindrella so gai kya? Where is Bhavna?
Originally posted by: renee.bee
These are beautiful. Reel_Real. Would you like AR's accessories team? Bubul is going to head our Royalty team. The position is open
Khushi Singh Raizada is heading Our Royal brand and you girls can get in touch with her for further details.
Will be honored to be part of AR😳
Though I am not sure how much work I will manage to do, since 99. 9% time I will spend ogling at ASR😉☺️
car why car..??🤔Originally posted by: renee.bee
Then you are in even more danger. You are competing with me as a Prince.
Ask your driver to keep an eye on your car.
Originally posted by: bubulswt
omg cinderella ko dhoka hogya
kahi snakewaaaa to kis nhi kr diya nandkishor 🤣
What the ! Who invited such scumbags to this classy party. Where is Khushi. There is she is dancing with that stupid NK.

Yeh Ladki Mujhe paagal kar degi.
Better catch her before she slips away.
![]()
Originally posted by: reel_real
I am off to 😴.
You guys continue celebrating. #AbhiTohPartyShuruHuiHai
Once again Happy New Year😃
See Ya👋
See ya. We have a small prize distribution in the morning... You can check the main thread later when you have some time tomorrow 😳.
Good night ⭐️
Originally posted by: reel_real
Will be honored to be part of AR😳
Though I am not sure how much work I will manage to do, since 99. 9% time I will spend ogling at ASR😉☺️
I agree that will be a real struggle. I would do the same.
even I think she is not CinderellaOriginally posted by: ssttuuttii
Ye kya ho raha hai yaha.. 🤣 🤣
Vaise, aapki Cindrella so gai kya? Where is Bhavna?
she is sleeping beauty
she was talking with till 11 that we will make entry together and suddenly she just vanished 🤣
Originally posted by: reel_real
Will be honored to be part of AR😳
Though I am not sure how much work I will manage to do, since 99. 9% time I will spend ogling at ASR😉☺️
I know I am The most desirable man but when I am at work I expect professionalism. No fooling around during work hrs. Choice is yours. Work at AR or not see me at all.

sahi hai 🤣🤣Originally posted by: renee.bee
What the ! Who invited such scumbags to this classy party. Where is Khushi. There is she is dancing with that stupid NK.
Yeh Ladki Mujhe paagal kar degi.
Better catch her before she slips away.
Originally posted by: bubulswt
even I think she is not Cinderella
she is sleeping beauty
she was talking with till 11 that we will make entry together and suddenly she just vanished 🤣
Mujhe to pehle hi doubt tha 😆. But can't blame her.. it's been a hectic 2-3 days for us all.