Originally posted by: silverfox
Dear forum members ,
I wish happiness,health and success to you and your family. Toast to the new beginnings ..
Happy New Year to u too ❤️🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: silverfox
Dear forum members ,
I wish happiness,health and success to you and your family. Toast to the new beginnings ..
Happy New Year to u too ❤️🤗
Originally posted by: silverfox
See you all next year folks
Oru nimisham thikkunu ayidichu.. ungalukkum joke nalla varuthe 😛😆
New year to u too ❤️🤗
@thiri n @Honey
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
atha thain naanum soilluran....
I used to call you as thiri baby arthi typed like that naan enna panna ?
so eillarum thiri's baby type pannugapa 🤣
🤣
After starting put Gifs , I am seeing Uma version 2.0 . Funny side of Uma 👍🏼
Who is namma baby? Bala or u? 😆
After all this days now only he realized.
Yeah after his mom visit.. they explained him properly about the game.
Originally posted by: silverfox
Babies r so sweet and innocent ..
Nammalum our disclaimer potu vaipom ..
Disclaimer : I meant only Aari baby and in general babies/ kids who are 6 years and younger
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Honeyarjun
Why was he sleeping when everyone went to bring Aari baby ? Is he behaving good towards Aari’s family or detached ?
Today not much seen...baby today mia. He looks dull. He was quietly standing in group. With ajeedh family he spoke.