The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Note: I haven't been following the show for the past few days, and I was much better off not knowing anything about it. Yesterday, I made the mistake of watching the precap wherein Vansh recounts how he wants his revenge on Riddhima. I am beyond disgusted. I have absolutely zero interest in knowing what happens in the show from now on as it needlessly raises my BP, and leaves me feeling sick to my stomach. I am done with these senseless attacks on Riddhima, and I have no desire in seeing Vansh's character be so brutally assassinated.
Congratulations writers for ruining not just a great show, but a highly beautiful couple as well.
I missed your stories Gur😭😭
Dekho na ye writers ne kya kardiya😒
Beautifully written both the things 👏👏👏
They ruined everything
But your writing is marvelous 👏👏
I am complaining from many days writing is very poor
And I missed writing Muskie but inn kambhakto ne pura satyanash kar diya. 😒
Ab likhu bhi toh kya. 😒
Inn sab ki course correction karte hi rahe jaongi.
Omg this one is painful... I hope Vansh can feel her pain.. I feel for Riddhu 😭
Originally posted by: rachufan
Beautifully written both the things 👏👏👏
They ruined everything
But your writing is marvelous 👏👏
I am complaining from many days writing is very poor
Thanks Rachu.
Idek wtf happened to this show man. It happened post shoot out, then Vansh falling, Vihaan, and definitely from around Christmas. Everything has become such low quality it's not even funny.
Amazing gur
Muje jeh bta do plz saathi rey ka update kb de ryi o
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Omg this one is painful... I hope Vansh can feel her pain.. I feel for Riddhu 😭
Vansh? And feel Riddhima's pain?
If he was capable of doing that then he would have never thought about hurting her in any way.