Originally posted by: nautankitadka
I'll also head to do some New Years shopping. Will be nice to decorate my place too ❤️
Bye!🤗
Have a nice day.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
I'll also head to do some New Years shopping. Will be nice to decorate my place too ❤️
Bye!🤗
Have a nice day.
Surely! Thanks for such a long list 🙋♀️
Where are you based? I am in Boston.
Hope you have a great day too 🤗
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Where are you based? I am in Boston.
Hope you have a great day too 🤗
I'm from Bangladesh.
Thanks🤗
Have a wonderful night & New Years Eve 🥳🥳🥳
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Now I understand Rohit Saraf ka crush kahase chada🤣
Yes 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Haan Ji rang rangeeli hogayi aapki tarah😆
Congratulations! This CC is responsible for many colour changes😆
How're you feeling today Babu? I hope better than yesterday🤗

Originally posted by: ZZWL5B2ILMF3H4OM
Thanks, Bucky! I thought you ran away...for me...good to see you're back........🤗
Will never😉 My internet connectivity was bonkers last night😆
And was trying to stay safe from those eyes😆

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5