Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Pyare Lamhe -Collectn of SaiRat OS- OS#2 - A Moment Like This - Pg 4

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello folks, 

Watching and loving SaiRat as I am, have a lot of little scenes/ideas I would love to see on them. So thought I'll write them down as OS. Will Update the OS in this thread as I write. They will all be individual stand alone OSes. There will be tons of romance. Some will be angsty, some just pure fluff (much like Sai's budhiya ke baal 😉).

Will update the first one shortly. 

Hope you enjoy reading.

Thanks

Mridz 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mridzy thumbnail

Res for Index

OS # 1 - Truly, Madly, Deeply - Page 1

Edited by Mridzy - 3 years ago

Eagerly waiting yay!! 

I come to the forum mainly to read FFs! 

ByunBaekhyun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Oh what an interesting thread it's going to be!!!

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Excited for it!! 

👍🏼

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Waiting for the first one 😊

Mridzy thumbnail

Thank you all, posting the first one now. Hope you enjoy it! 

OS # 1 - Truly, Madly, Deeply

Sai looked up at the clock beside her table – 2.48 AM. 

Biting her lip, she flicked the pages of her book absentmindedly. Sighing, she looked down at the book – the words before her jumped up at her and she stared back blankly.

It had never been this way. The book was her companion and these words in them, her pals. She made sure to make friends with her lessons. But today...

Where was he?

Realising that sitting in front of the book now was pointless, she slammed the book shut, as anger and worry coursed through her in equal amounts. The chair fell back with a thud as she stood up, "Aapne promise kiya tha" she called out to the empty room. 

All she got in response was the silence that was slowly grating on her nerves now.

Scowling, she walked to the framed photograph adorning the wall at the other end of the room.  Her husband's face smiled back at her. "Hasiye mat" she snapped, pointing her index finger to his face, "aisa koi karta hai kya?"

Great! Now she was talking to photos.

She stood like that for a few minutes, looking into his eyes, and she felt her anger slowly, but surely, dissipating, only to be replaced by the intense surge of love she felt for this man. Smiling, she lifted her hand, running her fingers softly over his face. He had told her that he taken this on the first day of his work - it was his favorite photo. Hers too, she had muttered coyly that day. She had later ofcourse denied saying anything. 

Sai grinned - there were too many memories with him that warmed her heart and made her smile. 

Their marriage had started as a deal, as a promise he had made to her father - to take care of her - to take responsibility of her and her education. But somewhere between their late night talks and him being there for her always,she had fallen in love. Somewhere between making her cry when he scolded her to making sure she laughed in times of utmost pressure and sadness, she had fallen in love. Somewhere between their innocuous nok-jhoks and deep, meaningful conversations, she had fallen in love. Somewhere between calling him Virat 'Sir' and just 'Virat', she had fallen irrevocably in love.

Her heart swelled with love and her stomach was doing a stupid dance, "Not fair" she muttered, failing miserably to keep the huge smile off her face, "I can't even stay mad at you". Stroking his lips gently, she sighed, there were a lot of things she loved about him, but his smile occupied a place pretty high up in the list. 

It was their anniversary today - and he had promised to be there with her. For atleast a few minutes.

She understood, she was the daughter of a police officer. She had grown up with this. So she really did understand.

Especially now.

The last couple of days had been highly stressful for Virat. He was hunting a kidnapper. A 6 year old child's life was at stake. Virat had hardly been at home for the last couple of days.

A child's life was far more important - for her and for him. But that didn't mean that she didn't miss him and didn't want a few minutes with him on their anniversary.

Shaking her head, she looked into the eyes she loved, " I miss you" she muttered, even as her eyes moistened up, "you had promised.."

She stiffened, as she heard footsteps - he was back!  Happiness surging through her, she put her hand down. Before she could react any further, firm hands encased her waist, pulling her plush against him.

"aur mein apna promise kabhi nahi thodta", he muttered in her ear, his breath hot against her earlobe, sending little tingles down her body.

Supressing a smile, she turned her head slightly to look at him, "mein apna promise kabhi nahi thodta" she repeated in a sing-song voice, "it's 3 AM!!!" 

He smiled at her, "aa gaya na" he said, pressing his lips to her cheek in a soft kiss.

Closing her eyes, she leaned into him, tilting her head slightly, and letting it nest near his neck. Lifting her hand to his face, she slightly touched his cheek, his five o clock stubble softly grazing her fingers.

She felt her husband chuckling, as he tightened his arms around her waist, smattering kisses on her ear, cheek, neck, shoulder and turning her insides to mush.

She let her mind, heart, soul be engulfed by the feelings this man was evoking in her before reality set in.

Her eyes flew open and she quickly whirled around to face him, the question she was dying to ask him reflecting in her eyes.

Reading the question in her eyes, Virat answered, "we got him" 

"And the child?" She asked anxiously, her heart beating loudly against her chest.

Virat nodded.

"Saved her. She's fine. He didn't harm her"

The breath she didn't realise she was holding came out in a huff, "phew!!!" She exclaimed, throwing her hands around her husband's neck, pulling him in for a tight hug, "THIS is why I love you, ACP Saheb"

Virat laughed, "Just this?" He teased, wrapping his hands around her.

Sai pulled back momentarily, her reply of 'of course, why else do you think' stayed in her throat, because she made the mistake of looking into his eyes.

His eyes that got to her every time. His eyes that held so much softness everytime he looked at her. His eyes that shone with pride and respect whenever he looked at her. His eyes that radiated so much love that it encompassed her entire being.

"Happy anniversary, Navra" she said, her voice overcome with emotion, she tried to show the depth of her feelings for him through her eyes.

He smiled in return, cupping her face in his hands, he leaned in, whispering softly, "Happy anniversary, Baiko" before capturing her lips with his in a kiss she wouldn't forget.

**** THE END ****

Author notes - 

1. So that was it - the first one. As you can see, this is set in the future and they are already in love. I enjoyed writing this one!!

2. Let me know what you guys thought. Read and review, please. Criticisms more than welcome! 

Mridz

Oh i absolutely love this! They are so in love. Its very realistic how she's understanding about the demands of his job but also yearns for his presence especially because its such a special day! Very sweet ff. 

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

A happy SAIRAT in future !!

Loved the story ❤️

Jalebi-Bhai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This was SO BEAUTIFUL TO READ! So so smooth, I literally got lost in your words. You're amazing. Thank you for writing this and I can't wait to read more of your work. You have a magical way with words my friend.