Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I like how colors is promoting Riansh on TV its huge IMO..
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
I like how colors is promoting Riansh on TV its huge IMO..
Ohhh yesss
Even colors knows whose getting more popularity that’s why they make RiAnsh promote every other show and couple also
Because RiAnsh is the most popular out there now
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yes super excited
Yaaa can’t wait to watch
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
That is true, furniture quality is superb in USA
Aww so sweet😳 yes yes i am proud lol just being foodie has some consequences lol
🤣🤣
I know those consequences, but who cares now
Shaadi ki lehanga mein fit karna ka kaam hogaya na🤣
She is telling like she experienced something 🤣
Yes Rishi is like I know because ☺️☺️ *ahem ahem*