Updated::New FF:: Sairat~ Ehsaas: Part -9 Promo on Page 21 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Thank you guys, for such amazing response. I plan on posting a chapter everyday.

The wall part hit me hard.

Doing everything without making anything obvious,  but the people who loves you can certainly feel that wall of distance in their bones. The reason why Virat feels Sai's wall made for preventing  her heart from reaching out to him.

The CV (I don't kbw if we shohould call them creatives becaz all they are doing is scene by scene copy) are doing complete injustice by not providing a script worth of Neil and ayesha's acting skill.

They build up a track and ruin it mercilessly. 

1) When Virat said that he regretted marrying her,

2) Virat became devdas for Pakhi leaving the house,  then Sai goes out to get Pakhi back even when it was not her fault, sacrificing the very dear thibg that she has: her self respect..... for whome? For Virat. A man who clearly stated that he would never be her 'husband'. 

These two situations deserved a better build up of Sai's character and Virat-Sai relation clarity.

*Sigh* They ruined it.

You did justice to both of the situations. I'm really thankful.

Okay, I just wrote an essay. If you have come this far of the comment, then wow! what a patience you have!

Happy writing!  Cheers♥ 

OMG.. you know its actually, how I felt.I actually saw "Kusum Dola" from which the series is inspired.To be very honest,the writers made the drama very intense and was justifiable to Imon(Character of Sai).

I was just disappointed here , so thought of making something out of it.

Hope you would like the story further.

Thank you guys for such amazing response.Here is the part 2 of my story.Also wish you guys a very HAPPY NEW YEAR 😃 

Part 2

Virat woke up to realize the other part of the bed was empty.Before he can continue to search for Sai, he saw her coming out of the bathroom trying to dry her hair.This is another part of his morning routine now, watching Sai as she gets ready for her college.With this thought, a smile makes its way to his lips.She is wearing a powder blue and white dress, he can see water droplets on her forehead, making its way to her upper lips, then lips and then making its way to her nape finally disappearing in her dress.He felt his throat dry as he followed the path of the water droplet.

Sai is late today for her kitchen duty, she really does not get a morning lecture dose from family and get to know again "why she is not the ideal DIL of the house." She is wearing her mangalsutra when she catches him looking at her through mirror.

Sai: Aap kya murti bankar baithe hai, late ho jaayenge aap.Bathroom khali kar dia hai maine.Jaiye naa.

Virat is pulled out of his daydreaming session by Sai's voice.

Virat: Mai murti bankar nhi baitha.Kuch zaroori kaam ke baare mei soch rha hu.

Sai: Aap toh  Zaroori kaam ke bare mei taiyaar hoke bhi soch sakte hain.Agar aap late ho gye toh Kaku mujh par hathi -godhe lekar chad jayeingi, ki maine aapko late kar dia.

Sai said making a face.

Virat: Smiling, acha baba jaa rha hu.

Virat goes inside the washroom and shouts.

Virat: Sai , kitni baar kaha hai tumhe ki shower curtain laga ke shower liya karo?

Sai: Rushing into the washroom,maine curtain lagaya tha. Aap kyu mujhse har subah is cheez ke liye ladte hai?

Virat: Acha, toh tumne curtain lagaya tha toh, mirror pe bhaap kaise jama hai phirse.

Sai: Sheepishly, ho jaati hai, toh mai kya karu. Agar mirror ponch lenge , toh ACP Virat Chawhan nhi rehnge kya?

Virat: Tumse toh behas karna hi bekaar hai.

Sai: Toh karte hi kyu hai? Bekaar mei mujhe late kar dia.

Saying this Sai rushes out of the washroom to kitchen.

Virat: to himself, Tumhari aadat jo pad gyi hai.

In the Kitchen:

Pakhi: Aaj upma banega, Virat ko bahut pasand hai aur Kaku ne bhi kaha hai.

Sai listens to this while entering the kitchen.

Sai: Good Morning Aai, kaku, Pakhi di and karishma.

Karishma: Sai bhabhi , pakhi bhabhi hum sabko bta rhi thi ki Virat dada ko kya pasand hai nashte mei.smirking...

Sai: Aai mujhe kya karna hai aaj?

Ashwini: bala, tu dining room saja de aur juice nikal de.Baaki kaam toh yaha ho hi gaya hai.Waise bhi Patralekha hi nashta banayegi aaj, she says looking at Paakhi.

Ashwini has seen and understood what paakhi is trying to do, but she knows that Sai's education is important and if letting paakhi have a way in kitchen helps Sai.She can do it gladly.

Back in Room:

Virat is getting ready. He see's Sai's phone on dresser,

Virat: Ye ladki humesha apni cheeze yahan wahan rakh ke chali jaati hai.

Just as he is about to pick her phone.A message pops up.

Jai: Waiting in library for your smile to brighten my day.Can't wait please come fast.

"Kaate nhi katte ye din ye raat" with a flying kissing emoji.

He did not knew how he reached downstairs,it seemed all his blood was rushing to his brain.He saw Sai talking to his Aai.

Sai: Aai mai bahut late ho gyi hu, upar se mera phone bhi nhi mil rha.Mai college jaake lunch kar lungi.

Ashwini sees virat standing with Sai's Phone.She gets her phone and Sai rushes out of the house.

Virat's POV:

Itni kya jaldi thi Sai ko, and then the message comes to his mind , his blood is boiling...Is Sai having an affair?Virat Chawan is a man of patience but he has seen blood today.Anybody who sees his face knew better than question him.He will personally make sure the creature named Jai stops breathing today.

Dining Room:

Everyone sits on the dining table, Virat is standing nearby lost in his thoughts..

Pakhi sees him standing and asks him to have breakfast. When he does not responds.Pakhi goes to him with the plate of upma in her hands, thinking the smell of upma would entice him.

Pakhi: Virat dekho aaj maine tumhare liye upma banaya hai.Tumhe upma bahut pasand hai na.

Bhavani: Haa, Virat patralekha sabka kitna dhyan rakhti hai, naa ki us jungali mulgi ki tarah, jo jab dekho is ghar se bahar jane ke bahane dhoondti rehti hai.

Ninad, Omi nods affirmatively.

When Virat does not responds, pakhi tries to drag him to a chair and boom**

The upma plate flew in the air , crashing to the opposite wall and pakhi landing on floor.

Virat: Kya zabardasti hai yeh,mujhe agar khana hoga toh mai khud kha sakta hu.

Everybody is standing now.

Bhavani: Virat ye kya badtameezi hai? Agar..

before she can complete her sentence , Virat gives her and everyone a murderous glare.

He rushes out of the house .

Pakhi is still sitting on the floor in shock, she looks around the upma that is strewn all across the floor.He sees virat stepping on it as he goes out, just like her heart..

Virat takes the car  and rushes out to find Sai.He will get his answers today, whatever maybe the consequences.He finds her at the bus stop.

He stops the car rolls down his window.

Virat: Sai gaadi mei baitho..

Sai is shocked to find Virat there..

Sai: Virat sir aap yahan kya kar rhe hai?Aapka office toh dusri taraf hai naa...

Virat: Behes nhi chahiye mujhe, Gaadi mei baitho and he opens the door on her side.

One look at his face and Sai knew better...

She sat inside and closed the door.As soon as she put on her seat belt,Virat speeded across the lane.

Sai: Sir aaap itni tez gaadi kyu chala rahe hain?

Virat: Yeh Jai kaun hai aur kaise jaanti ho isse?

To Be Continued.....😈

Please forgive if there are any errors .Waiting for your comments.

Oh my goodness!!!😲 Jealous, insecure and angry Virat😳... I am loving this😃

I just hope he doesn't blame her for an affair, aur bichare Jai ki jaan sahi salamat rahe 😆

Please update soon 🤗

Awesome 

Can’t wait for next part 

Wow jealous virat is really intense and angry! 

Look forward to seeing what happens next! 

I hope that he realizes that Jais flirting is innocent and Sai is not crossing any lines. I hope Sai shows him a mirror and virat is forced to introspect about why he is SO mad if Sai has another guy in her life...he told her when they were married that he cannot be her "husband" coz he has "someone else in his life" and Sai knows that it is pakhi. He also used the word pyaar in the context of pakhi. So he should calm down n think about all this. How Sai must feel being in this marriage where theres no hope of love and shes basically living with her husband's love interest who interrupts their life in a daily basis with her taunts to Sai. How Sai must feel  to be just a "responsibility" and burden on him.  if he can have pakhi as a friend, Sai can have a male friend too right....so i hope he evaluates what he really feels for Sai.

Thank you for the quick updates. Can't wait to see what happens next.

I read both your parts in one go. Awesome start and update.

This is totally what I would have wanted to see in the show.

Hopefully the next part will show his double standard and realize how he and Pakhi has been mis-using the word best friend and what true friendship is.

Also even if Sai wants to move on, Virat has no 'haq' on her. 

After his wedding to Sai, he told Pakhi that he still loves her.

Also when Pakhi leaves the house, he had indicated to Sai that  Pakhi ke liye he has pyaar.

So just for a namesake relationship, Sai can't waste her entire life.