Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 | Chat Club 29- Page 79

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

37.8k

Users

20

Likes

1.6k

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nautankitadka


Enjoying the lemonade 😆

Karlo karlo😆 hum kal dekhenge😃

DLY2XAVHJAGNCWBS thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nautankitadka


Thank you thank you 🤗

SaiRat AT has been very dry this week without Mahi n Shibu 😆

Tannu this side 🙋‍♀️

Shibu ki bina sona sona lagna jayez hai😆

We had interacted before, remember? I'm Razia😳

S5THW56RMYO5U3EM thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Apni old Sumo toh show se chali gayi 🙊

Dhakka laga jab suna..

DLY2XAVHJAGNCWBS thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nautankitadka


Ohhhhhh I like him with Black Widow 😍

I hadn't watched it till now😆

S5THW56RMYO5U3EM thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 63B7SSWHG25R5GDZ

Oh. Same here. Plus today is the 2nd day if monthly... Samajh jao 😒

Was busy. Studies and all. 😭

Shravan? Who Shravan? Do I know him?

* Toote Dil ka confession *


You like Mohit kya? 🤞

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: LK3RFPGLYPFOPLCF

Oh. Same here. Plus today is the 2nd day if monthly... Samajh jao 😒

Was busy. Studies and all. 😭

Shravan? Who Shravan? Do I know him?

* Toote Dil ka confession *

Take care dear🤗❤️

Kyun Shravan ne kya kiya abhi?😆 You're still watching the show?

DLY2XAVHJAGNCWBS thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

No actual show😆

I and Razia our just fulfilling our quota of faltu talks🤣

True🤣🤣

4BQNNE6QYRW6YG5R thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nautankitadka


You like Mohit kya? 🤞

Nope. I used too, tannu.

But he ... Well...

S5THW56RMYO5U3EM thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Karlo karlo😆 hum kal dekhenge😃


BF ko kyun tang karti ho? Arey bubba meri marzi 😆

Mujhe ignore karega toh itna to banta hai na..

atleast I am not singing Care Nai Karda 🤣

DLY2XAVHJAGNCWBS thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Apni old Sumo toh show se chali gayi 🙊

Dhakka laga jab suna..

They should have ended the show with old Sumo only, definitely it'll lost the charm even more

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".