Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Her classy and elitist style was amazing
Bohot yaad aati hai
Sahi me yaar. I also like her a lot.
Monisha beta, "I appreciate her bolo, yaa you can say, I admire her, I like her sounds middleclass"
Thought it's not middleclass, but meri andar ko Maya Sarabhai never gives up with her "Monisha beta"😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I can't give proper attention to multiple shows issliye abhi ke liye toh GHKPM hi theek hai
Mujhe to ek bhi nahi dekhna tha. But looks like by the end of this game I will be watching all
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I kinda like Sai more but even Virat is good..
Atleast till now he isn't butchered for me
Else aise shows main toh
Maybe I havent seen enough of Virat to like him yet
Samrat was cute
When you have seen the worst of MLs I am sure Virat is way betterOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Maybe I havent seen enough of Virat to like him yet
Samrat was cute
But I think he is definitely a good ML
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
When you have seen the worst of MLs I am sure Virat is way better
But I think he is definitely a good ML
I guess you are right👍🏼
But like all shows they will stretch it and butcher all characters eventually so I am not keeping my hopes high
Mera toh the moment they started with their butchering I lose interestOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I guess you are right👍🏼
But like all shows they will stretch it and butcher all characters eventually so I am not keeping my hopes high
Hence I am chilled out