Baba main toh agree karne se rahi
Unn dono ko hi mana tu
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Baba main toh agree karne se rahi
Unn dono ko hi mana tu
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Same here.. last week my colleague quit and everything is so damn unorganized that I feel like to bang my head on wall, Because of them my work is pending and my boss simply doesn't care and not hiring people.. n I am like wth is going on. 🤪
people here are crazy 😡 I avoid crowds at all time dont go out anywhere except work and home.
Yeah , my cousin company fired half of its employees to pay less and make the remaining half do the entire job 😡.
When did bosses ever cared about it employees 😡
@bold - Yes safety first
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I am from America
My father's bestie gave me dhoka
Aliens I fear
I don't want to lose everything I hold dear
P.S. not bollywood
P.p.s. see nita, I can get around rules😎
Ek min ke liye lga koi mil gya but then read P.S.
* Add Tom Leaving house with boriya bistar gif*
Acha to hum chalte hai.
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Yeah , my cousin company fired half of its employees to pay less and make the remaining half do the entire job 😡.
When did bosses ever cared about it employees 😡
@bold - Yes safety first
They dont really care about us.😡. so let it be,,
better to listen to MJ and have fun..😃
See you soon Zeal😊
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
They dont really care about us.😡. so let it be,,
better to listen to MJ and have fun..😃
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Iron man I mean tony stark??
Yesh again!😎
Rakesh Roshan had a friend?😳😂also, why would Rohan be scared of alien, jadoo was his cupid😂
Accha chalta hoon, duaaon mein yaad rakhna😭