Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I wish to see a ''real" SR lol😆
I really wish no torture for Riddhima in the future. Other than that special wish I wish all the best for riansh and May they have a wonderful year ahead ❤️
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
good evening peeps🤗
Good evening priya🤗
Kuch nahi koi spoilers aaya tha.. of course fake one😆
Abhi episode ka intezaar hai
I wish the show gives us back its gripping storyline and old charm back 🙏🏽
Originally posted by: merryyura
Kuch nahi koi spoilers aaya tha.. of course fake one😆
Abhi episode ka intezaar hai
waiting for the blood red episode
Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
kisi ke spoliers authentic nhi hoteThey just make up theories like us
Set pr media allowed nhi hai
Phir theek hai
Itna gatiya spoiler dene se phele nhi sochte