Originally posted by: VJXUBUNO2HTCODGO
Yes T dekha na 😳
Isn't it cute and beautiful ❤️😍❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: VJXUBUNO2HTCODGO
Yes T dekha na 😳
Isn't it cute and beautiful ❤️😍❤️
Originally posted by: DIKSNAZZN4KAACGZ
Iss video ko ban karo🤣
How can he say KEHNE ko Pati lekin actual me BADE BHAI jaisa figure???
Koi samjhaao isko that Ani is left right center her Patibabu😎
Ani after listening to that dialogue:
true I was also shocked when he said that
shaayad reel or real life mein confuse ho gaya tha but I felt like punching his face hard😡
Originally posted by: 6JY5WMEW4I7SIOXR
Ani isko dho dho ke pochha bana dega 🤣
Wahi na 😈🤣
Waise gif was apt 🤣🤣
true I was also shocked when he said that
shaayad reel or real life mein confuse ho gaya tha but I felt like punching his face hard😡
Ditto 🤬
Where had u been?
Where had u been?
Was busy with review ritti 😭
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Was busy with review ritti 😭
Work?
College project review 😆
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
College project review 😆
🤣🤣