Originally posted by: listmist
Exactly I thought ki something might happen to him😆 but he came back bade araam se😆
Wahi na .. they made his exit a very big deal 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: listmist
Exactly I thought ki something might happen to him😆 but he came back bade araam se😆
Wahi na .. they made his exit a very big deal 🤣
yeah Nima. They very well develop the characters and track but mess them in the end. But I hope Sampoorna will get a way with the music teacher or shown independent living on her own without Rudhita's help.
I also hope the same.. that’s why I am waiting for the music teacher’s entry😆
I also hope the same.. that’s why I am waiting for the music teacher’s entry😆
Pata nahi I think music teacher we related next track ho salta hai maybe related to good touch or bad touch I don’t know for bon , new social issue or sampoo love story
hum toh WU dekh ke dekhne ka soche bhi nhii🤣
Lol 🤣 humne dekliya 🤪
Originally posted by: Katy4566
Pata nahi I think music teacher we related next track ho salta hai maybe related to good touch or bad touch I don’t know for bon , new social issue or sampoo love story
I am hoping for Shampoo’s remarriage.. but before that I so want to see Bon’s school life which makers have conveniently ignored!! 🤔 let’s see

