Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Good morning guys 😊
How are you...
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Good morning guys 😊
How are you...
That's good 👍🏼.. Take care of yourself..
So are you going to join in wedding function ...
Yes we will go in evening 😊
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Eagerly waiting what Sid will do now... Update soon...
Trying di... will give it soon 🤞🏻🤞🏻
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
Yes we will go in evening 😊
That's good...go and enjoy but also don't strain yourself much and take care 🤗
Good afternoon all...
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Hope for🤞🤞🤞
Within this week ✌🏻✌🏻
Good afternoon everyone 🤗
Within this week ✌🏻✌🏻
Ok waiting... But if can give early...
I've made a tag for our CC
Was planning to make one since the time I've started this CC but couldn't get to do. And now finally I've made it.
Hope you guys like it☺️
That's so beautiful 😍😍😍