So you finished four?
Wasn't thete someone crying becuase the theme is bollywood?🙄
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
So you finished four?
Wasn't thete someone crying becuase the theme is bollywood?🙄
Agree😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I’m not letting this one go anytime soon.
Who is the actor in the gif , Kif . 🤣
What is this about? Kifs got pissed at me last night becuase I call her cheel
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
So you finished four?
Wasn't thete someone crying becuase the theme is bollywood?🙄
Arey I meant saving all the possible answers in draft and picking one , I used to do it for everything , that what I meant , I haven't even opened the riddle yet
P.S : I think i may have misread her post 🤣, and you expect me to solve those riddles soon
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
What is this about? Kifs got pissed at me last night becuase I call her cheel
Arey , she got mad because we didn't know Cheel names was Veeranshu 🤣.
My reaction was same
And the fun part is after falling from moon they directly came to their house 😂😂.
Moon ,you say . Shibu . You got new friends 🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Arey , she got mad because we didn't know Cheel names was Veeranshu 🤣.
We didn't 😳 I did🤣 but I knew it was veer😆 I called him cheel becuase he is a cheel
Nina isn't new friend🤣