Sai can be childlike at times and its adorable
Mujhe aadat ho rahi hai show ki
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sai can be childlike at times and its adorable
Mujhe aadat ho rahi hai show ki
Draft 🤔
Ashi, essay likhne ka soch rahi ho kya
Mujhe toh ab tak ek hi answer milla hai
vo bhi sahi hai ya nahi pata nahi 🤪 🤪
Arey nahi re. Answer likh ke draft mein rakha hai.N 1 ka abhi nahi mila hai. So I will think the answers and will send.
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
I doubt that 72 hrs needed this time 😆🤣
If we recieve all the answers before the deadline we will announce the results sooner.
So if you want to finish this round fast then jaldi jaldi answers bhejo 😎
I am still stuck with that one riddle🤣
Hola Wilson 🤗Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Hello people!
Originally posted by: moonglade
I am still stuck with that one riddle🤣
Use your coding skills to decode it🤣
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Use your coding skills to decode it🤣
I got fomo reading this😆
Hola Mi Amiga Beauty🤗Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Hola Wilson 🤗
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc
I doubt that 72 hrs needed this time 😆🤣
If we recieve all the answers before the deadline we will announce the results sooner.
So if you want to finish this round fast then jaldi jaldi answers bhejo 😎
I need all the 72 hours , you shouldn't give me something I don't know and expect me to solve anything soon 🤣.
P.S :" How was my essay writing skills ?"
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Arey nahi re. Answer likh ke draft mein rakha hai.N 1 ka abhi nahi mila hai. So I will think the answers and will send.
Hi fi , you are just like me 😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I got fomo reading this😆
FOMO for coding?
Arey coding bohot badi bala hai😭