Anger management😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Anger management😂
Yaar koi is anjali ka mu band karwaao
This line just stood out... what a bullseye line. Absolutely true and heartbreaking.
I'm so glad to see Fierce Purvi who is shattered but still speaks up... and rightly so.
Aapke siggy me vir ki smile❤️Haayeeeeee
I hope this Sakshi doesn't come to your dream
I think so 😈😊
Originally posted by: CFJS2SPY2WR3RIU6
Aapke siggy me vir ki smile❤️Haayeeeeee
Both of their smiles ❤️
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Yaar koi is anjali ka mu band karwaao
Her husband doesn’t say word he should shut her up god
Her husband doesn’t say word he should shut her up god
I don't think I ever seen him utter a word in all the episodes so far..
For me vir is incompetent to become mukhiya of rewari village . That's it🤚
He will face this issue for sure may be after this track... He will definitely questioned on this...
This line just stood out... what a bullseye line. Absolutely true and heartbreaking.
I'm so glad to see Fierce Purvi who is shattered but still speaks up... and rightly so.
My fierce lady.... U go girl...