Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bucky and Razia are you two connected with Mishti and Vagee on Twitter and IG respectively? If yes unse pucho if they are available 😃
I am still thinking is Pranushka is your real name because its quite unique😲
Originally posted by: JATVMZ3CLAN77M5Y
I am still thinking is Pranushka is your real name because its quite unique😲
Nopes it isn't 😆
Pranushka is Prabhas+Anushka😆
My name's Lavanya you can call me Lavy😳
ohhh I see ohh bahubali couple😉Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Nopes it isn't 😆
Pranushka is Prabhas+Anushka😆
My name's Lavanya you can call me Lavy😳
lavanya is also unique one too😲
Are you in insta?
Originally posted by: TVOGXKRO43BDJZZT
ohhh I see ohh bahubali couple😉
lavanya is also unique one too😲
Are you in insta?
Yes😆 Jai Mahishmati🥳
It's quite common here😆
Yes😃
Yes😆 Jai Mahishmati🥳
It's quite common here😆
Yes😃
[/QUOTE ohh btw I know the languages you guys speak here hindi like my urdu not pure one hey I dont know why but have you been in other forums too like ikyawan or kulfi showI feel I saw you somewhere in these forums?not udaan
Hi dear! Welcome here🤗
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Bucky and Razia are you two connected with Mishti and Vagee on Twitter and IG respectively? If yes unse pucho if they are available 😃
I'm. I'll let you know🤗
hey thanks Whats your Name?Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Hi dear! Welcome here🤗
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5