Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Inki shadi kra degi dadi dekhna
Agla function inki shadi hai
Chalo Nalle ko biwi milegi toh kaam pe jayega 🤣
Suspended daroga🤣
🤣🤣
dono hi nalle hai jho dusro ke ghar mein beeti paadi
🤣
Originally posted by: NewAccount
Aww. I understand your pain. But for a better life you've to adjust. So all the best & take care.🤗
Yes I agree...we cannot stay at home all the time..
Thanks🤗
Sach me yaar kam se kam ek dusre me busy rahege I hope inka pyaar Bermuda triangle se gehra ho 🤣
Aapas mein busy kardo dono ko, Riansh ki problem khatam🤣
Shipper dadi ka masterplan