all the best to you too..👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
all the best to you too..👍🏼
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
On IF's main page👍🏼
I read it, 2021 mein aaraha🥳
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Thanks and good luck. 15 mins mein theme riddle deadline
I like this you n Desi Bae Doona is reminding me again n again. 😅 I tend to forget.
Its the only decent show on TV which you can watch with family.
show is super flawed? how should we discuss here or go to TMKUC forum.😅
Nahi, topic closed, but go to MensXp/YouTube and thier review of Tarak Mehta will explain why I say this😊
Meri family tv nahi dekhti😆(shukar hai bhagwaan ka🤭)
I like this you n Desi Bae Doona is reminding me again n again. 😅 I tend to forget.
11 minutes now
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I read it, 2021 mein aaraha🥳
Iss saal aa jaata, but corona😡
Hola Beautiful People. ❤️

I like this you n Desi Bae Doona is reminding me again n again. 😅 I tend to forget.
😆😆 everyone should get chance for fastest finger first
10 more min
You have to send your riddle theme in 10 minutes🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Nahi, topic closed, but go to MensXp/YouTube and thier review of Tarak Mehta will explain why I say this😊
Meri family tv nahi dekhti😆(shukar hai bhagwaan ka🤭)
Except Jetha-Babita segment the rest is watchable Imo. 😅 will check review 🤔