New year celebration🥳
https://twitter.com/pradeep1staug/status/1343877571654479872?s=19
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
New year celebration🥳
https://twitter.com/pradeep1staug/status/1343877571654479872?s=19
Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11
Phir dete hi kis liye hai🙄😏
😆
nahi dikh raha
I’ve put the video and pics
Check carefully he’s there
but he’s at the back to ur right hand side corner
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/ishq-mein-marjawan-2/5200114/entire-team-of-imm2-celebrating-the-win-as-the-best-show
milgayaOriginally posted by: RishiGirl
I’ve put the video and pics
Check carefully he’s there
but he’s at the back to ur right hand side corner
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/ishq-mein-marjawan-2/5200114/entire-team-of-imm2-celebrating-the-win-as-the-best-show
But I feel really bad seeing him standing like that
Most are telling season 2 is better because here a real love story is between riansh. I didn't watch 1st season but I watched few romantic scene so from this side season 1's romance was very bold.
Those romantic scenes doesn't make any sense if the love is not true
Haaaaa yaaaar
wonder why he made them stand like that
Looks bomb ⭐️
Season 1 romance was bold because Deep was a character who did stuff like that with women to use and manipulate them......but that was not love.Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
Those romantic scenes doesn't make any sense if the love is not true
Season 2 is genuinely a love story so maybe they are going slow with the hot scenes....