Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Zebaish Nd jalan has ended with good ratings.
Fitrat is topping Matlab ab aur zaida dragging start hojaye gi.
I hope naand will fall down. KED is doing good
Jallan , Raaz E Ulfat and Zebaish have ended, Meher Posh and BEDS are ending in 2 weeks. This list will have a revamp soon. 😃
Jallan , Raaz E Ulfat and Zebaish have ended, Meher Posh and BEDS are ending in 2 weeks. This list will have a revamp soon. 😃
But Geo will still be on top. I feel fitrat is the next Nand🤔
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
But Geo will still be on top. I feel fitrat is the next Nand🤔
Of course Geo will be on top. But with new dramas. Hopefully good ones.😃 Qayamat and Affairs look promising .😉 Also KAM3 is on way.😆
Yes. Fitrat is next Nand , but watch your words. There are many fans of Fitrat here.😆
Nand drama bht boring haiOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
But Geo will still be on top. I feel fitrat is the next Nand🤔
Of course Geo will be on top. But with new dramas. Hopefully good ones.😃 Qayamat and Affairs look promising .😉 Also KAM3 is on way.😆
Yes. Fitrat is next Nand , but watch your words. There are many fans of Fitrat here.😆
Nand ke kam fans the kya?😆
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Nand ke kam fans the kya?😆
I mean in this forum.😃 Nand has almost no fan here.. Fitrat has many.😳
Both dramas don't know when end hoon gy😕Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Nand ke kam fans the kya?😆