luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello people 😊,

Okay this just came to my mind, and I couldn't help but pen it down

Its after this whole "No Admission" drama, and SaiRat's outing day...

So I will not ramble much, as it's late and I am feeling sleepy

Enjoy 🤗

Sai and Virat returned to their room after a tiring day both physically and emotionally. The dinner that night was also a gloomy affair with taunts and glares from the elders of the house. Sai got freshened up and changed into her night clothes first. When Virat got out of the bathroom he saw her sitting on her side of the bed lost in some thoughts.

‘Sai’, he called out and she looked at him. ‘Tum...thik toh ho na?’, he asked and sat down on the bed facing her.

‘Haan Virat sir, main bilkul thik hu’, she replied with a smile knowing exactly why he was asking her this. ‘Balki bohot khush hu… Mera counselling round bohot accha hua, aur mera admission bhi confirm ho gaya, ab jo thodi bohot admission formalities hai wo bhi ho jayengi….’, she replied and he smiled at her joy. ‘Lekin aap aisa kyu puch rahe hai?’, she asked.

‘Woh.. main janta hu Sai ki aaj ghar me jo kuch bhi hua, sabne jis tarah se aur khaskar Kaku ne jis tarah se bartav kiya, usse tumhe bohot dukh pohocha hai’, he said and she opened her mouth to reply, but he continued. ‘Mujhe bhi bohot bura laga hai is sabki wajah se Sai…. mere parivar ke is bartav ke liye, main tumse mafi mangta hu… I am really..’

‘Nahi Virat sir, aapko maafi mangne ki koi jarurat nahi hai’, she said before he could say sorry. ‘Jo kuch bhi hua, uss sab me aapki koi galati nahi thi….main janti hu Virat sir, mera is ghar me hona kisiko pasand nahi hai...aur is wajah se un sabka gussa hona bhi main samajh sakti hu, par fir bhi aapne sabke khilaaf jakar mera sath diya...mere sapne ka sath diya...iske liye thanks toh mujhe aapse kehna chahiye….’, she said and Virat looked solemnly in her eyes. ‘Thank you so much Virat sir’, she said cheerfully.

‘Sai please, tumhe mujhe thanks kehne ki bilkul bhi jarurat nahi hai…. Maine wahi kiya jo mujhe karna chahiye tha, aur jo sahi hai…. Aur sirf isliye nahi ki ye mera farz ya meri jimmedari hai, ...par isliye kyunki main dil se chahta hu ki tum doctor bano’, Virat said smiling at her.

‘Thank you Virat sir’, she beamed at him. ‘Main janti hu ki meri wajah se ghar me sab aapse gussa hai…par aap chinta mat kijiye, main puri koshish karungi ki unki narajgi dur kar saku’, she said trying to cheer him up. Virat smiled at her.

‘Sai, tum iski fikra mat karo, sabka gussa aaj nahi toh kal shant ho jayega… par ab tumhara college shuru ho jayega, toh tum sirf apni padhai par concentrate karogi samjhi tum! Aur jab tum apni medical ki studies me kamyabi hasil karogi na, toh dekhna sabko tum par naaz hoga’, Virat said in his style of cheering her.

‘Really Virat sir! Aapko sach me aisa lagta hai?’, she asked excitedly.

‘Haan’, he replied and she smiled at him. ‘Sai, tumhara yeh doctor banne ka spna ab sirf tumhara aur Kamal sir ka nahi… mera bhi hai…. Main janta hu ki yeh aasan nahi hoga, shayad ghar wale aur tane mare, ya aur mushkile aye… par mujhe tum par pura bharosa hai ki tum sab sambhal logi’, he said with a complete confidence in her which made her feel a warmth. His trust was the biggest motivational factor for her right now. ‘Aur tumhare is safar me...main tumhara har mushkil me, har kadam par sath dunga’, he said making her feel even more at peace. If his confidence was her motivation, his support was one of the sources of her strength. She blinked at him in acknowledgment and gratefulness and he smiled back in return.

‘Virat sir, aaj bohot thak gayi hu...mujhe bohot nind aa rahi hai’, Sai said covering a hand on her yawn.

‘Ohh haan… raat bhi kafi ho gayi hai… chalo so jate hai’, he said and she nodded. They both built her Sinhagad fort of pillows and lied down on their respective comfortable sides. 

‘Good night’, Sai wished him.

‘Good night Sai’, Virat replied and just lay there awake.

A few minutes later he sensed that Sai had fallen asleep, but sleep was far away from him today and he just kept reflecting on what happened today. He knew that even though Sai didn’t show it, she was hurt due to his family’s behaviour. But still she was ready to forget all that, and keep it to herself just for him. Just because it was his family. 

He then remembered the incident from the market this morning, when she had been away from his eyes for some time. When she was lost in the market, and he felt like he had lost a part of himself. He had been so worried and desperate to just know that she was safe. And when he finally found her after a couple of minutes, he had been so relieved that he felt like he found a glass of water in a desert. He was gonna shout at her for her carelessness, but she had hugged him in fear and he froze. His heart that had been racing like mad with the thought of her getting lost, had calmed down feeling her close to his heart. He had hugged her back, holding her safely in his embrace. He smiled remembering the moment, and the peace that he had felt at that time. 

He turned to her side and raised himself in his elbow to look at her peacefully sleeping form. She looked so cute when she slept with that light smile on her face.

Sai... tum kitni acchi ho! Mere parivar ne tumse itna bura bartav kiya, fir bhi tum unke gusse ko samajhti ho… aur sirf mere liye unki narajgi dur karna chahti ho! He smiled thinking about her words. Lekin kya main apni zimmedari thik tarah se nibha pa raha hu?? Kamal sir ne jab mujhse tumhara khayal rakhne ka vaada liya tha, toh woh vaada tumhari hifazat ke sath sath, tumhare atma samman ka khayal rakhne ka bhi tha? Aur aaj mujhe lag raha hai ki main kahi na kahi nakam raha hu. He thought sadly… I am really sorry Sai. He apologized to her in his mind. 

Aaj jab do minute ke liye tum kho gayi, toh aisa laga jaise mere wajood ka koi hissa mujhse kho raha hai! Main nahi janta kyu, par dar gaya tha… Kitna bechain ho gaya tha main!! He thought remembering the feeling of dread of that moment. Agar sirf tumhari takleef ke khayal se hi meri yeh halat ho gayi… toh mere parivar ya meri wajah se, sach me tumhe koi takleef ho.… kaise bardaasht kar paunga main!!? He thought with a feel of unease and sadness.

Nahi Sai… aaj jo hua woh hua… lekin aaj ke baad tumhare sapne aur tumhari khushiyon ke beech, main kisiko khada nahi hone dunga…. Kyunki jab tum khush hoti ho, toh main bhi khush ho jata hu…. Tumhari muskurahat acchi lagti hai mujhe. He thought with a determined smile. Main hamesha tumhare sath hu Sai… aur main hamesha har kadam par tumhara sath dunga. He promised himself. Just then he saw a smile appear on her face, and he felt very happy to see it. He felt as if she had heard his thoughts, and responded with her beautiful smile. He then lied down on his side, finally letting sleep come over.

Thanks for reading.... Please leave your valuable comments, I love to read them

Good night!

Love 🤗

Niki

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishradivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lovely ❤️

Hope we get some thing of this sort in show 

In writers ka koi bharosa nahi

But this is so cute and emotional...... How much they care for each other❤️

BEAUTIFUL! Please write more. 

Aashna05 thumbnail

Beautiful work Niki🤗

Deevu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful 

Please do write more

Aashna05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manisha_IF

Niki🤗

Amazing OS❤️

Hey Mani🤗

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Hiiii aashna🤗

To yaad hu me aapko

Achcha laga yaha milke

Show achcha hai ye

Mazaa aa raha hai dekhne me

Aashna05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manisha_IF

Hiiii aashna🤗

To yaad hu me aapko

Achcha laga yaha milke

Show achcha hai ye

Mazaa aa raha hai dekhne me

Ofcourse yaad ho. Aise kaise bhul sakti hoon?

Same. 🤗It's good till now.❤️ Nazar na lage!

Edited by Aashna05 - 3 years ago
luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishradivani

Lovely ❤️

Hope we get some thing of this sort in show 

In writers ka koi bharosa nahi

But this is so cute and emotional...... How much they care for each other❤️

Thank you so much ☺

luvzindagi thumbnail