Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Do din ki chandni hai isliye I’m not worried but Haa Vihaan nahi milega purane wala😭
This is so embarrassing🤣
Yaar first page hi toh bas dikhana hota hai.... Woh bhi inse na ho payega🤣
I think its him
Are producers truly noticing what their employees doing in name of hard work! this is simple matter though but condition of story, execution, editing etc are enough to say how much producers are apathy toward immj2.👎🏼
I heard there is a fake account of rrahul in twitter. If he joined then he should have informed in Instagram.
Are producers truly noticing what their employees doing in name of hard work! this is simple matter though but condition of story, execution, editing etc are enough to say how much producers are apathy toward immj2.👎🏼
Damn true. So many blunders but no rectification.
I heard there is a fake account of rrahul in twitter. If he joined then he should have informed in Instagram.
Seems legit though but who knows, waiting for confirmation