2 right and 3 wrong 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
2 right and 3 wrong 🤣
2.5😭
But, still more than I thought 😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
kisika toh bp high ho raha tha naa subah🤔
😅 Arey surety thodi thi sab sahi hai.. I was worried because I got theme wrong.
Congrats to everyone with 0.5 to10🥳 baaki log, chill karo, 4 aur round hai, you'll win like BJP won in India😎
Knew u gonna top, our dramaqueen ki head
5.5 for the first round I guess!

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
10-0.5=8.5👍🏼
Shibu , you got me confused , she for dour right , so 8 points , one wrong so 7.5 right
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
2 right and 3 wrong 🤣
Same pinch 🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Ab toh pro hogayi ho, ab dekhna😆
🤣
Reading is the best thing I can do.. movies phir sapno mein aati hai ki t-rex mere peechhe pada hai and ate me..🤣
😅 Arey surety thodi thi sab sahi hai.. I was worried because I got theme wrong.
abhi guarantee bhi mil gayi😎