M so bad in this riddle💔😒
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
M so bad in this riddle💔😒
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
I got 2 right and 1 wrong..
Kitne points hue mere koi bata do 😆
3.5
Btw we have same score
Same here 🤣
We have got similar points😆
My Poor Gany , always loses to Titu 💔, even though it the largest
Titanosaurus ke ancestors the brachiosaurus..😆
n Ancestors were the one Who leads me to the answer..😎
Daddu ne hi yeh point dilwaayo hai humein..🤣
Originally posted by: cute00ish
Itna time lia to answer and phir bhi galat
Haina, same here💔
mere to zero total marks hai re🤪
She's new re... humara drama dekh bechari mujhe pagal na samjhe😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
No probs😆 I get the pleasure to be the first one😆
Roji it is!🤗
Yes... you know me? #feelinglikeceleb🤣
Kindly ignore my drama😆
Hehe I was roaming around the thread 😆 ..I got to know many people's names already
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
M so bad in this riddle💔😒
Me too 🥺💔😭