Originally posted by: blackhole
seriously re!
Iss baar toh long weekend bhi tha na😊
Iske baad zada lazy lagta hai😆
Upar se log cancelling appointments and I am like aa jaao mera time nikal jaayega,,🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: blackhole
seriously re!
Iss baar toh long weekend bhi tha na😊
Iske baad zada lazy lagta hai😆
Upar se log cancelling appointments and I am like aa jaao mera time nikal jaayega,,🤣
Yayyyy🥳1 wrong till now
Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
Hey, I haven't been addressed before that 😅 You can call me Roji.
You are Lavy right?
No probs😆 I get the pleasure to be the first one😆
Roji it is!🤗
Yes... you know me? #feelinglikeceleb🤣
Kindly ignore my drama😆
Luna too😆
#Teamgany always 🤣
🥺 ye bhi gayo 💔🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
-0.5 gayo😆
Same here 🤣
Itna time lia to answer and phir bhi galat
🤣🤣Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Upar se log cancelling appointments and I am like aa jaao mera time nikal jaayega,,🤣