Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
I got 2 right and 1 wrong..
Kitne points hue mere koi bata do 😆
2+2-0.5= 3.5
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
I got 2 right and 1 wrong..
Kitne points hue mere koi bata do 😆
2+2-0.5= 3.5
Hey, I haven't been addressed before that 😅 You can call me Roji.
You are Lavy right?
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
I got 2 right and 1 wrong..
Kitne points hue mere koi bata do 😆
3.5👍🏼
correct answer= plus 2
wrong answer= minus 0.5
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
AND NOW FOR THE LEGENDARY RIDDLE!😎
Those who get this right are
LEGENDS OF LABYRINTH!
Gany vs Titu
RETURNSSSSSSSS🥳
Riddle #3
The last surviving of it's group continues the legacy of our game,
From Greek mythology, it derives the name,
Having long necks and limbs that are wide,
One of the largest known terrestrial animal was found almost on globe's every side.
It's the jigar ka tukda of organizers,
Participants ka dushman🥺
😭
Our beloved Titan
Our aankhon ka taara☺️
.
.
.
.
.
TITANOSAUR
My heart broke to write Titan , but what to do i wanted the Amulets 💔.
And I knew your wicked plans once I read the Greek Mythology in Wikipedia for Titanosaur
Team Ganymede always , also Team Titanosaur 🤣
seriously re!Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
😆 toh toh pakka main confuse ho jaati if you would have your UN changed...😆
Kuch nahi re m at work wohi same life.. weekend ke baad kaam..🤪
Iss baar toh long weekend bhi tha na😊
Iske baad zada lazy lagta hai😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Mil gaya brachiosauras ka pota mil gaya....

Thanks Shibbu 🤗
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
My heart broke to write Titan , but what to do i wanted the Amulets 💔.
And I knew your wicked plans once I read the Greek Mythology in Wikipedia for Titanosaur
Team Ganymede always , also Team Titanosaur 🤣
Titu rocks Nita🥳🤣