I liked that 😆 Paan shape designs I personally like so 😳 I have a dupatta with same design but on borders 😛but vo stomach ke pass wala design yaar🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I liked that 😆 Paan shape designs I personally like so 😳 I have a dupatta with same design but on borders 😛but vo stomach ke pass wala design yaar🤣
This song and her dance❤️❤️
P.S Even I performed on this song years back. I wore orange lehanga🤣
Originally posted by: listmist
I don't care about baaki ka scenes🤣
Muje to rudi part wapas dekhna hai
We are impossible ❤️🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
❤️❤️
Pati patni twinning in red ♥️
I wish to sing a song 🤪
Par mujhe report kardenge😆 isiliye chup hota hoon 😆
Kyaa gana chahati ho tum gayo 😉
Gana pe koi rok nai hai ❤️
but vo stomach ke pass wala design yaar🤣
Ab designer apna signature stamp to mare ge naa 😆
Para kese chele ga warnaa 😛
Ama Lalz 🤣 Epdi irundha Ani ipdi maaritan His expressions in Tomorrow's episodes are of some admiration of his intelligent wifey and her cuteness 😳Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Reku 😉 Mulusa maarina patibabu vai paaru bon paaru 🤣
@bold While saying that Ani's reaction is must watch ❤️ he was too proud of his wifey ☺️
Ani got emotinal when bon said it and he felt good too that smile of his were content 😎
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
We are impossible ❤️🤣
We are🤣
This song and her dance❤️❤️
P.S Even I performed on this song years back. I wore orange lehanga🤣
Kanha kon tha? 🤪
Ani to Bondita : hume uske is khel ko palatna honga and that chutki😆❤️
Mere haathon mein tera haath ho 😆😉
Ash ne gaaliya ab ❤️😳