Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I wish woh bolti 🤪🤣
Bolegi na jaanu ab jab bidu came back😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I wish woh bolti 🤪🤣
Bolegi na jaanu ab jab bidu came back😆
fraud ka hindi dhongi hota haii🤣
Hi nima
Tomorrow's episode
So far the BEST montage 👏 I got so excited watching this montage during episode 😆 Loved the design of this Kurta of Anirudh Both of them looking awesome ❤️ Thanks for caps Ash 🤗
+infinity
Yesterday only I was watching episodes from start and it was tonic to the eyes
Originally posted by: listmist
Yess woh bas biwi pe haq jamata hai😆 isliye I like whenever he shouts at her❤️😆
Ani ke sare emotions biwi pe hi nikalte he🤪
Woh bhi upload kar dia? 😲
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Woh bhi upload kar dia? 😲
Yup woh bhi subah subah😆
Par open nahi ho raha
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
So far the BEST montage 👏 I got so excited watching this montage during episode 😆 Loved the design of this Kurta of Anirudh Both of them looking awesome ❤️ Thanks for caps Ash 🤗
🤗
Took this pic from my mobile
Hope will get clear pic soon