Btw I just loved that small scene yesterday where KT imitates Preeti's thank you while making faces and Preeti smiled 😆
The way Preeti suppressed her smile after his thank-you, it felt more of Rati and less of Preeti to me😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Btw I just loved that small scene yesterday where KT imitates Preeti's thank you while making faces and Preeti smiled 😆
The way Preeti suppressed her smile after his thank-you, it felt more of Rati and less of Preeti to me😛
Why are they only giving Preeti different shades of pink sarees? 🤔... they went back to previous style for her. I wish they would experiment more and give her sarees like that black one or the cream one... or blue or something... I am tired of seeing different shades of pink.. sometimes I have a hard time figuring out if it’s the same saree worn in previous epi or they changed it cuz of the color.
The back hug which was edited in the main sequence
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CJLxk4lBHEs/?igshid=8yaicjd65g5a
Credit: uploader
when is Preeti going to wear a saree that not pretty pink?😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
when is Preeti going to wear a saree that not pretty pink?😆
I know right? I am tired of seeing different shades of pink sarees 😵
I really hope they change her style again and give her nice, fashionable, different color sarees.