No di... actually one of my aunty made laddo at home for first time and it was so tight ... I went eat that only , took almost 15 minutes to eat , taste was good but too hard thank God my teeth are safe 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
No di... actually one of my aunty made laddo at home for first time and it was so tight ... I went eat that only , took almost 15 minutes to eat , taste was good but too hard thank God my teeth are safe 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣...
Only one question manasa di when will you start giving updates 🙄🙄
Yes same question, manas when will you give update...
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Yes same question, manas when will you give update...
And this is the only question of which manasa di didn't want to give any answer 🤣🤣
🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
Not again 😭
And this is the only question of which manasa di didn't want to give any answer 🤣🤣
Because of this question she become prof....
Hi guys.
I got weakness yaar my legs are shivering 🥶
Take rest dear ...
ANDEEEEEEEEEE...... COME BACK😒

Resting only
I don't like this flue 🤧
Awww cute ande come back